As we speak, a team of friends has already left for Mexico. Would very much like to have been on that one myself. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen this go round. That may be for the best. The Father knows exactly what He’s doing. On the other hand, as I’ve said before, my skill in social networking has much room to improve. So, I’ve decided to do just that
This year, in the middle of April, I will be accompanying a friend, Scott McClelland, a core leader of FX Missions. He and I have been on two trips thus far. One was Nicaragua in November of 2012. The other was Mexico, early 2013
Many have expressed their appreciation per the chronicles brought back from the Mexico trip. A few individuals noted how they felt they were right there with us, just in reading the updates! I intend to do the same for each mission – that is, to make you feel as though you were a part – because, in reality, as prayer warriors and financial partners, you are. And I want to be sure and treat you as such
New, is the assembling of this trip. All the “who, what, when, where, and how” have yet to be calculated in full. I simply wanted to get the word out, get the ball rolling, get the prayer warriors charged and behind us from the starting gun. I hope to be getting more out to you later this week – more on what you can do to partner with us per this mission. I mean, what a way to kick off the New Year! I hope you’re ready
As of right now, it appears we are driving. Not to Canada. But back to Mexico…
Did You Know?
- Hey, if you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to check out our Goals for 2014
- And we wouldn’t want you to miss out on Fun New Project we started this past week. Super pleased with the feedback we’ve gotten thus far!
- Mexico Missions Trip – Looking to raise $1,000. Just $20 from 50 people is all it takes
- Please be in prayer with us about purchasing a home. Rent here is almost double what it is to buy. Tough to live as missionally as we’d like when a good chunk of the funds go strictly toward housing
- That we would truly grow deeper in love with God as well as our neighbor
- Keith Wesley appears to be perfect after we caught him gnawing on a poisonous berry. Praise God for protection over His beloved ones
- While praying for a good, reasonably priced Karate class, God opened the door for Ken to find one that’s free! (there’s a story behind it)
- Had a great Christmas! We were minus our extended family this year, but ya know, God finds His way to help us celebrate Him in every circumstance